 Dear LEGO / 1584
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) But the brick packs will remain. I didn't ask about certain accessories like technic, etc. But this explains a lot, apparently the limited quanity on all accessories is a mistake, and more or less are for certain items. I mean lego just (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) I don't think they are cancelling the acc packs, I just think they are bringing out new versions with new #s, which they do from time to time. There have been several times in the past where a "new" acc pack was just an old one with a couple (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Tom, I certainly hope you are right, but I don't see the parts to make train cars anymore. I cannot see them changing the wheel sets or bogie plates. I would like to see a new window pack that would have the newer town windows in more than just one (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)