 Dear LEGO / 1561
  Is LEGO listening?

In the off chance they are, and Brad was for real (although we haven't heard anything since the announcement) I'll post my query here. Ahem. When will LEGO support the Macintosh for the RIS? Certainly the near release of RIS 2.0 with the USB based (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is LEGO listening?

(...) Umm, look into DACTA/Pitsco. They offer a Mac Cable specifically as an add-on to Mindstorms. So I'm guessing their RoboLab software also runs on the Mac. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is LEGO listening?

(...) But not the Mindstorms software and almost certainly not the soon-to-be- released Video Control software. DLC (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is LEGO listening?

(...) I don't know about the video control software, but: you don't really even _want_ the Mindstorms software. It's no great loss. (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)