 Dear LEGO / 1561
1560  |  1562
Subject:
Is LEGO listening?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 00:56:26 GMT

In the off chance they are, and Brad was for real (although we haven't heard
anything since the announcement) I'll post my query here.

Ahem.

When will LEGO support the Macintosh for the RIS?  Certainly the near release
of RIS 2.0 with the USB based IR tower, and the USB based camera addition
scream to use the Mac?  The home computer that has already _got_ a standard
USB port connection, and has had it or a couple of years?

All hail Dave Baum for providing MacNQC for "the rest of us"!

regards, and "play well",
DLC