 Dear LEGO / 1552 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) If but it were so simple! There is one thing I don't understand about TLC. That is the "consumer spare parts inventory" versus the "model shop inventory". I would love to know the procedures involved for maintaining these two. Here are some (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)

(...) We need the lap table for AFOL, with a hard-shell, multi-partition backpack storage unit. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Let em charge whatever they want and implement whatever kind of minimum quantity policies as well. They'll keep true fanatics happy and they'll keep the parts auction crowd in business redistributing to smaller buyers. (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) the (...) I'm sorry, I wrote the letter late, I have a few more details to relay. Yes they did have limited quanities on most of the accessories and thats why the put limited, but to my knowledge of what was explained, it wasn't to indicate (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) I don't know about you, but I'd be happy to wait three to six months for my bulk order to make it through the production queue--at least it'll be *possible*. (However, I know that such a delay would not be acceptable for most FOLs, and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact