 Dear LEGO / 1422 (-5)
  Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?

Dear Sir: As the mother of a 4th grade girl who loves her lego bricks, I would like to see more set lines/themes to draw both boys and girls further into "The Wonderful World of Lego." Drawing on the immense well deserved popularity of Harry Potter (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Product Suggestions, Concepts & Themes

Please read the orignal postings as well! In followup (...) Something is happening inside TLG..... I went to Hamleys on Saturday and spoke to thier Lego rep and floated the haunted house idea. He said that he would able to pass on any drawings/Ideas (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  UK 1999 Christmas Catalouge-(You made me Cry!)

Dear Sirs, Whilst I accpet that perhaps your traget market has change, I was saddned by the lines in the 1999 Christmas catalouge. This is not a rant but genuine upset at the recent dumbing down of your product lines. I am not annoyed by the recent (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) There's nothing quite like nostalga to make people want, nay - need, something. Someone at my work saw my offer on the internal newsgroup to buy any childhood LEGO from them and contacted me, ready to sell. I made the mistake of pointing them (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Proposed New Train Components

(...) Well, speaking of wheels, please discontinue your current wheel design and create trucks they way exist in reality-- the design is actually simpler and would require fewer bricks! <wink,wink> What is really needed is one size wheel for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact