 Dear LEGO / 1417 (-5)
  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

Lawrence Wilkes wrote: <snip> (...) That may be true, but I think many non-AFOL parents (who played with Lego as children) would buy the re-released classic sets "for their kids." It might even bring alot of people out of their dark ages. --Colin __ (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Some Important Questions regarding TLG Policy?

Attn: Mr B.Justus Dear Sir, I was wondering if you could clarify some issues for me. (i) New Concepts- Sugesstion and discussion of Given that some ideas for new theme crop ocassionaly. I am asking whether it is alright to put these up on the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New Product Suggestions, Concepts & Themes

ATTN Mr B.Justus TLG,Billund,Denamrk Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham. Lego Futra. LUGNET Readers. Dear Sirs, (With apologies to any Female Readers.) In a followup to my existing post( which has caused contetion over what ideas WERE original.) NB Note to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Farlie A

It seems I went too far in claiming certian things! (...) Agreed. (...) systems such as LGB. Therefore I propose the following. (...) Accepted. (...) Again Accepted as not new. (...) Again Accepted as not new. (...) But not an offical Lego(R) one (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Idea for Bulk Ordering ANY current Lego piece

Why not even borrow from some of the large piece auctions that allow you to combine multiple winning bids into a shipment. Release the production schedule for 3 months and require all bulk orders come in at once. This allows TLC to have the info (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact