 Dear LEGO / 1416
1415  |  1417
Subject:
Some Important Questions regarding TLG Policy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:07:51 GMT

Attn: Mr B.Justus

Dear Sir,
        I was wondering if you could clarify some issues for me.

(i) New Concepts- Sugesstion and discussion of

    Given that some ideas for new theme crop ocassionaly. I am asking
    whether it is alright to put these up on the Internet/LUGNET for
    discussion provided it is clear that TLG is not involved.
    (This a potential minefield if TLG later adopts a simmilar theme)

    Additonaly as part of LegoDirect do you intend to set up a forum whereby
    these ideas could be disscussed openly?

(ii)Artwork

    As part of a concept I was looking into I had produced some design
drawings and wanted to release these for review by LUGNET readers. I am unsure
whether this is possible given that there were some minfigs in the designs. I
understood that the minifig design was (C) to you and that, therfore I could
not release the drawings. A clarfication would be helpful.

I am asking these questions beacuse I do not want to unwittingly infringe upon
your IPR.

Alex Farlie