 Dear LEGO / 1416
    Some Important Questions regarding TLG Policy? —Alex Farlie
   Attn: Mr B.Justus Dear Sir, I was wondering if you could clarify some issues for me. (i) New Concepts- Sugesstion and discussion of Given that some ideas for new theme crop ocassionaly. I am asking whether it is alright to put these up on the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)