 Dear LEGO / 1378
    Re: Adult lego sets. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Heh-heh, no actually the Town Plan (#725) is my most often mentioned set. But the earlier 1961 Junior Constructor (an English Cotswold style manor house) is my holy grail. It was the first model kit not related to the Town Plan system that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Adult lego sets. —Manuel Cueto
   Hi I just bougth a town wood plate. It have a Blue Lego mark and it must from 50´s. I saw in your message that you mention a 1957 German Town Plan #700, where I can found a picture of it?. Or from the other Town plans? The second question is where I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)