 Dear LEGO / 1362
    Re: Adult lego sets. —Richard Franks
   (...) Yep - besides which, the reason I posed the question in this newsgroup, was to see if TLC wanted to supply us with a reason for the whole juniorisation movement. Not that they need to defend themselves in any way, of course.. but the question (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Adult lego sets. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) I sure would like to know, but it doesn't seem to matter to much as of right now. Besides, i have to use my existing collection first, anyway. And when i am done, maybe I can look to the new LEGO direct, or whatever! Scott S. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)