 Dear LEGO / 136
    Re: New Service Packs for 1999.. —Gary R. Istok
   Whatever you folks would like, is fine with me. By the way, does anyone know if Peter Eio is still the President of TLG/USA? He knows who I am (he's replied to several letters about bulk orders several years ago). I would probably also send a copy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New Service Packs for 1999.. —Thomas Main
   Gary, Peter Eio is listed in the latest press release as being in charge of Lego, Inc. in Enfield. I also think that individual letters would make more of an impact than a form letter. I am assuming Lego will send a form letter back, but if we keep (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)