 Dear LEGO / 132
    TLG: good luck! —Mark de Kock
   Alright, this group is usually used for complaints, but I'll be more positive Dear-Lego After reading in the newspapers and on the internet (URL) TLG is in trouble, but working on it, a few words: Ever since I played with toys, I played with Lego. I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)