 Dear LEGO / 1315
  Lego Spares

This has most probably been asked many times but I've never seen it (probably never looked hard enough) posted anywhere. Would it not be advantageous to both Lego and consumers to offer bulk ordering? I mean Lego would certainly reap the rewards, it (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Spares

(...) No, you're just behind the times. Check out: <URL:(URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Spares

(...) (URL) that the first message started discussions lasting weeks which took up nearly as many numbers as dear-lego had seen in the years before that.. Jasper (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)