 Dear LEGO / 1315
1314  |  1316
Subject:
Lego Spares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:33:51 GMT

This has most probably been asked many times but I've never seen it (probably
never looked hard enough) posted anywhere. Would it not be advantageous to
both Lego and consumers to offer bulk ordering? I mean Lego would certainly
reap the rewards, it would be reasonably easy to police (such as minimum and
maximum buy quantities), pricing would be so that once you have a set it
wouldnt be financially viable to just buy spares to build that set a second
time. What about a petition to Lego? Am I throwing rocks at a hornets nest
with this line of thought?  Richard.....