 Dear LEGO / 1312 (-5)
  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FnxyvD.DuF@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) adhesive (...) be a (...) [snip] Are you sure only those two sets were available with strong paperboard in the US? I have boxes with strong (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) As I recollect, the 8247 came in concentric boxes. -Rob (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) agreed. (...) I picked up 4 Mos Espa sets this week on clearance at Target. Every set had been torn in at least one or two places, mostly at the lid corners, as if someone was trying to get the box open. Some tears were 6-8 inches long. I only (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: It is a commercial nonsense to have closed legoworldshop.com

(...) Christophe, I can tell you that we will be adding some mindstorms to the Nugator Company ((URL) a few weeks or so at prices signifigantly lower than shop at home. mostly just stuff from the basic sets but there will be sensors and any other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) As far as i have seen TLC has been slow to respont to many of thier "problems" as of late. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact