 Dear LEGO / 1296
    Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) It is the same with magic the gathering cards. I collected for a while and I found that the rarest card was the black lotus. What would happen if WOTC re-released the black lotus. Anyone who has an origonal would stop purchasing WOTC (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials —Jasper Janssen
   (...) I can't say that I'd stop purchasing their products (since I already have), but yes, I would be pretty darn pissed if they rereleased the Lotus, Juzam, Library, etc. All of which I own at least one of. Jasper (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)