 Dear LEGO / 1288
    Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Eric, (...) Utica, MI? Hmm... Well, I think we AFOL's here in Michigan could throw parties for each other, I am sure people like Gary Istok, Larry P, Mark Koesel, you, and I, could have a great time swapping each others inventories and the like. It (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks —Larry Pieniazek
   I'll be hosting a 'fest once I get my new basement. (which happens to have a house on top but that's not as important as the basement, since that's where my Legoing will be...) (...) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web Application (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Great! I get to see the great and all wise Larry! ;) Scott S. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)