 Dear LEGO / 1159
    Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep —Tom McDonald
   (...) Hi Doyle, I'm not a Lego Rep (in this universe :) but my new January 2000 catalog says, "Limited Quantities, All Accessories" on all pages that offer general and Technic accessories (though interestingly not on the Train pages). But.. IIRC (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Also note three baseplates (green, blue, grey) are not limited either. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep —Elliot Hyde
   (...) Actually there is a small picture right next to the base plates that states "Limited Quantities, Order Now". :( Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)