 Dear LEGO / 1146
  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

Plates-All, or as many colours as possible 1xN 2xN 4xN 6xN Bricks-All, or as many colours as possible 1xN 2xN Technic-All, or as many colours as possible 1xN Beams 2xN Technic plates Minifigs-!!I am shocked no one has yet requested the possibility (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) If $100 would buy a reasonable amount (say, 1-200), I can see people making vast armies of stormtroopers.. same with battledroids and destroyers, actually. Or ghosts, for that matter. Jasper (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) Actually, I did make a taginental reference to this once ((URL) I was talking about staging civil war battles (not that far from the Pirate era) and the requirements of troops. Think about staging Gettysburg. Ray (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)