 Dear LEGO / 1137
  Feared misconception about the Star Wars sets.

I fear that TLC may attribute the strong sales of the Star Wars sets to Star Wars fanaticism rather than good set design. I realize that putting the "Star Wars" name on anything is going to increase sales and in fact it is what got me back into LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Feared misconceptions

I actually think that what pulled me into the SW sets was their complexity and abundance of specialty parts! The first set I got was the Snowspeeder, which I was rather impressed with. The set was so well built and detailed that I went out and got (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)