 Dear LEGO / 1122
  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

I'll chime in on a slightly different vein. Rather than us telling them what we want (which is good) and hoping they can come up with it (which may turn out disappointing), how about if they tell us what they can easily offer, what they can offer (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

Another hypothetical implementation of bulk sales could have online databases showing the factory production schedules of what pieces, with deadlines for ordering so you could get pieces quickly. Also, an ordering database could allow group members (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) "the 8880 suspension system" "the 8880 gear system" "the 8480 gear system" 2*2*3 yellow extreme slopes, for those of us who are missing one or two from the appropriate set. (...) Basic bricks, plates, and slopes. Jasper (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)