 Dear LEGO / 1102 (-5)
  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) It's all in fun. Lighten up, Frances;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Wayne... I second your notion for some of the people to grow up and act responsible. This has gotten way out of hand for adults. Flame me for saying this but I totaly agree with you on this one. Fred (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) I agree. I think the post was mostly in fun, and my head has returned to its normal (for me, that is, somewhat swelled) size. (...) Right. And I didn't even get a sword thrown at me, much less meet a watery tart! (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mindstorms Wishlist

(...) Yes -- the miniRCX should have a few LEDs to indicate status, but no LCD panel. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Mindstorms Wishlist

(...) I like it. (...) Yes. Absolutely. Over one half of the current RCX is batteries, and another quarter or so is IO ports. I can see a very small mini-RCX being possible, especially if you make the display smaller or remove it altogether. What (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact