 Dear LEGO / 1079
    Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome —Matthew Miller
   (...) He is? Don't get me wrong, I like Larry and all, but I didn't even know we HAD a leader. I assume you're just being silly, but let's not give Brad the wrong impression! (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome —James Brown
   (...) Yup. Larry's a good egg, and has possibly the best business sense of anyone on Lugnet(1), but this particular member of a motley rabble doesn't call him boss. 1:but that kind of thing is difficult to ascertain from a newsgroup James (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)