 Dear LEGO / 1075
    Re: Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk... —Rose Regner
    Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) :-) (...) Well, I guess that I will add one more non constructive post to this. IMHO the garage doors are the best town parts that Lego has ever made. Rose (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk... —John Morgan
   (...) Ummm I am not sure why you think this is a non contructive post. It actually helps define the definite parts we want to see resurrected and indicates there is more than one person that would like to see them arrive back on the shelves or at (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)