 Dear LEGO / 1068
    Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome —John Neal
   All Hail Larry! At the risk of drifting off-topic allow me to digress a moment. John, are you a lurking Larritarian?! If so, rejoice! Send your 1 brick love offering to Larry in Ada and receive a bounty 100 fold!! Do not take this offer lightly... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome —John DiRienzo
   Amen, brother John! Hey, who unsubscribed me from that group?! -- "Hail to the chief!" Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Hooray! Hooray! Its Y2K! A new decade starts next year. John Neal wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)