 Dear LEGO / 1027 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) We (rest of the world) are probably pretty ignorant of what went on in World War II as it relates to Denmark. I wonder what TLC chairman KKK's father (GKC) and grandfather Ole witnessed in the war. Perhaps what they saw when Nazi Germany (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Mindstorms Wishlist

1. RCX Pro Like the current yellow RCX brick, but with more inputs and outputs. Basically the same size, but could be a tiny bit bigger to fit more connectors. Is _square_ on the bottom, and of course has an AC adaptor. Perhaps has both radio and IR (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) **snip** (...) Maybe there's no ammunition in the Lego universe, though we still have to deal with the blades and light sabers. And I guess you could make a tank with no ammo... Do you suppose the new, smaller treads on the Arctic sets might (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) TLC lost its moral high ground on not modelling war toys a LONG time ago. Otherwise we wouldn't have six shooters and rifles (that are essentially the same today as they were a hundred years ago) in the Wild West theme. Spear = sword = musket (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) That too, if I can find my shredder. (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact