 Database / Scans / 6
    Instruction scans through EBay —Tony Kilaras
   Anytime I see an old/rare Lego set for sale on Ebay and the instructions are not available on brickshelf, I send an e-mail to the seller (or the buyer) asking for scans of the instructions. Most are happy to comply. (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Instruction scans through EBay —Kevin Loch
   Awesome. It is amazing what sets go through Ebay. There is probably not one set that hasn't been traded at least once on Ebay. KL (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Instruction scans through EBay —Tony Kilaras
    Kevin Loch wrote in message <37D34DE8.21B9@NOSPMkl.net>... (...) The stuff I've been sending you is all coming from eBay. The downside of course is that quality varies, but something is better than nothing. (...) are (...) buyer) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)