 Database / Scans / 8
Re: Instruction scans through EBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:48:46 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote in message <37D34DE8.21B9@NOSPMkl.net>...
Awesome.  It is amazing what sets go through Ebay.  There is probably
not one set that hasn't  been traded at least once on Ebay.

The stuff I've been sending you is all coming from eBay. The downside of
course is that quality varies, but something is better than nothing.

Tony Kilaras wrote:

Anytime I see an old/rare Lego set for sale on Ebay and the instructions • are
not available on brickshelf, I send an e-mail to the seller (or the • buyer)
asking for scans of the instructions. Most are happy to comply.