 Database / Scans / 53
Re: 8856 instructions finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Adrian Drake writes:
Well, it took me a week, but I finally finished and uploaded the scans for set
#8856, Whirlwind Rescue.  Talk about a trial by fire, my first instruction • scan
is this 48 page monstrosity!

I think I'll do smaller sets next time.  It takes my scanner forever to do an
8.5x11 page.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

Thanks a bunch for doing this. I got this set amongst others in a big bag of
jumbled LEGO from a friend (for free!!) and I'm slowly trying to identify all
the sets I have. Not an easy task, but one made a bit easier with help from
Lugnet and Brickshelf.

Pete Callaway