 Database / Scans / 33
Re: Looking for 8856 instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 01:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.db.scans, Mark Ferris writes:
Anybody have instructions for the 8856 model?  It looks like an
interesting set, and I'd like to build it (I probably have all the
right pieces from my collections).  Brickshelf.com doesn't have it,
thus the post here.
I have this set, and if sufficiently spurred on, I could probably scan it in
and send it to brickshelf.  I don't know if I've the time to do it though.

Consider yourself spurred.  :^)  I'd really
like to see scans of it.

As far as I know, 8856 is the only eligible
Technic/Expert Builder set that isn't found
at brickshelf.

-Tim