 Database / Scans / 5
Re: Scans uploaded, critique wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:23:20 GMT

They look great except for
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/b93usc/b93usc-12.jpg
which is not oriented in the proper direction.  That makes is very
difficult to read
on the screen.

KL

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Woohoo!  First to Post!  ;)

I just uploaded some items to brickshelf.com, and I wanted to know what people
thought of my scanning technique.  The four most recent additions are mine.

The three sets were scanned in at either 75(most likely) or 100 dpi, while the
Birthday surprise was scanned in at 100 dpi.  All had the 'Descreen' set to
'Magazine(133 lpi)'.  Does anyone see anything I can improve upon?  Thanks!

Jeff