 Database / Scans / 20
    Sticker scans upcoming...Suggestions? —Rose Regner
   Well, after taking about it for a year, I have started to build a website. I have a good collection of town, some train, and lot-o-technic and model team. I usually do not apply the stickers, especially the ones that cover multiple elements, and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.db.scans)