 Database / Scans / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Sticker scans upcoming...Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:04:59 GMT

Well, after taking about it for a year, I have started to build a website. I
have a good collection of town, some train, and lot-o-technic and model
team.

I usually do not apply the stickers, especially the ones that cover multiple
elements, and therefore have a bunch of sticker sheets.

I will be scanning them onto a CD (for my use), and will be offering them up
to all. I hope to at least have a list to post in the next couple of weeks.
I will NOT have the server space available to post them all, so I will
probably post a few at a time. They will, however, be available for e-mail.

My first sets will be the 6397 and 6515 (for Mr. Stangl, sorry for the
delay!). These two sets have been applied, but are easily scanned as
individual files.

Thanks, hopefully I will have more soon....

Eric