 Database / Scans / 110
    Is ther no interest on old Scans? —Arne Hackstein
   Hi all Fans of old Lego, I have added a message a few days ago with a few scans of the 60s. Is there no interest? Because there was no reply. If there no one interest on, I can save my time. Here the same again: 1. the early Train 323 from the year (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Is ther no interest on old Scans? —Selçuk Göre
      I love your scans. I appreciate any kind of scanned lego media. I've been scanning instructions and catalogs for a while (I've uploaded all of them to brickshelf, too) so I know how much of work required, so thanks for the job done. I strongly (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Is ther no interest on old Scans? —Rose Regner
     Arne: Go to brickshelf.com, and read the submission criteria and directions. Kevin is kind enough to supply the server space, so we should help him by FTP'ing them to him. Also, please note the resolution/size of the scans. You might want to rescan (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Is ther no interest on old Scans? —Tony Kilaras