 Database / Set Inventories / 999
  Re: Inventory update on Peeron.com

(...) "Lost Elements" are parts that we have pictures for, but we don't know what sets they are in. In a lot of cases, it might be because we just don't have an inventory for a particular set, but in some cases, we _do_ have that part mentioned in a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory update on Peeron.com

(...) pictures, (...) Element?" (...) sets they are in. In a lot of cases, it might be because we just don't have an inventory for a particular set, but in some cases, we _do_ have that part mentioned in a set, but don't know it. So we put up that (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)