 Database / Set Inventories / 982
  Adding pictures to peeron.com

Hi, Dan, is it ok if we send you pictures to add to the lost elements section? That way you can assign part numbers to the element. Then anyone can use that part# (assuming it didn't already exist in partsref). Most likely I would send you pictures (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Adding pictures to peeron.com

(...) sure, no problems - just send them to inv@peeron.com. We don't promise we'll use them (all pictures have to pass Jennifer's inspection :), but we have used quite a few that were submitted to us :) Dan (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Adding pictures to peeron.com

(...) Hi Dan & Jennifer, What are the requirements that a picture needs to have to pass the rigorous Jennifer's inspection? :) What is the minimum resolution? We always need to take pictures using gray baseplates as backgrounds? Any other hints? I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Adding pictures to peeron.com

(...) for resolution we use 640x480 in very close range. the area has to be very well lit, but little glare off the bricks. A neutral background is good, like a gray baseplate. (...) yah, that would be a good thing to do. maybe when I have some time (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Adding pictures to peeron.com

(...) I always liked the baseplate as a background for the studs - to give it a sence of scale... sometimes when you're that close, you just can't tell... (kind of like 2wide or 3wide trains :) ) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.db.inv)