 Database / Set Inventories / 982
981  |  983
Subject:
Adding pictures to peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:15:16 GMT

Hi,

Dan, is it ok if we send you pictures to add to the lost elements
section?  That way you can assign part numbers to the element.  Then
anyone can use that part# (assuming it didn't already exist in
partsref).

Most likely I would send you pictures of elements I have with printing
on them, and then use those pictures to update inventory's I've done
with the missing element.

Kevin