 Database / Set Inventories / 871
Re: 1846 inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:30:34 GMT

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 12:39:41AM +0000, Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:
The formatting may not be quite what people like, but it's short enough
that you can convert it yourself. :)  The part numbers used are those
from the Peeron list.

Note:  Peeron lists "3002peye" for the 2x2 with eyes.. but the part
number for 2x2  bricks is 3003.  So something is wrong.

right - this is an error in partsref, Steve promised it'd fixed with the
next release :)

There does not appear to be an existing pattern identifier for the 2x6x3
with black stripes.  So I put in "p??"  .. I guess I'll have to scan
that brick when I get around to scanning the idea sheet.

right.  What we usually do in such cases is put in the piece with the
generic number (6213), and put a note about the printing.  That way, the
piece will still show up in searches, until we get a proper px number
for it.

Set  1846   (Freestyle Polybag)

added to peeron, thanks!

--