 Database / Set Inventories / 862
  1846 inventory

I received this set second-hand (with pieces and idea sheet, but no polybag), but I can build all of the models on the idea sheet and the part count (25) matches that shown in the Lugnet set database. The formatting may not be quite what people (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 1846 inventory

(...) right - this is an error in partsref, Steve promised it'd fixed with the next release :) (...) right. What we usually do in such cases is put in the piece with the generic number (6213), and put a note about the printing. That way, the piece (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)