 Database / Set Inventories / 831
Re: Peeron needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:07:47 GMT

I have many technic sets where pieces are missing. But I have no digital camera now. I will ask some friends that have
one to make pictures.

You probably now Hughes'  Technica where many parts are pictured.
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

But they do not have the appropriate color. I will make my possible to take the photos.

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.