 Database / Set Inventories / 821
  Re: Naming of pieces

Jonathan and all, I just would like to chime in here and say that I don't think that "small", "medium", "large", "ex-large", etc. are very good descriptions for naming parts. I came across my first plastic space wheels in an Insectoids set several (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Naming of pieces

(...) Roger that. I've copied lugnet.cad because peeron uses the LDraw nomenclature and that is where you would need to campaign for name changes. I agree, in general that small and large (1) are not good names, I would prefer dimensions given in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.cad)