 Database / Set Inventories / 786
  Re: More inventories on peeron.com!

(...) yes, I do realize that the full thumbnail page is way too big... I've been meaning to have it break down to pages... not sure about separating to categories though - I mean, if you're looking for a specific torso, for example, the easiest way (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: More inventories on peeron.com!

(...) You could do what I did with partsref, and put patterned elements on a separate page. At least when you've got the plain version of the same part. Actually, you wouldn't put it on a separate page, you'd just remove it from the thumbnails page, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)