 Database / Set Inventories / 760
  Peeron Inventory Discrepancies

While opening sets recently I've noted a few discrepancies between what I found in unopened packages and what some of the inventories on Peeron list. Since I didn't get any response writing to inv@peeron.com, I figured I'd post them here. These may (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron Inventory Discrepancies

(...) Hi Samuel, Almost all the Castle and Pirate inv's are reformats of Margo Kubiak's inventories from several years ago. A couple of these are probably errors on my part but most look like "extra" pieces that she didn't include. Don't worry about (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron Inventory Discrepancies

(...) defenitly, thank you for the corrections. With (recently solved) conenctivity problems, I was not able to reply to your email - please accept my apology. All your corrections have been made, except for instruction number, which we generally do (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)