 Database / Set Inventories / 760
759  |  761
Subject:
Peeron Inventory Discrepancies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:22:29 GMT

While opening sets recently I've noted a few discrepancies between what I
found in unopened packages and what some of the inventories on Peeron list.
Since I didn't get any response writing to inv@peeron.com, I figured I'd
post them here.  These may be due to packaging changes by LEGO, but these
are differences I noticed while opening MISB sets.  These may also be due to
the fact that I always include pieces even if they are not used by the main
model.  I've noticed that most inventories exclude extra pieces, whether by
choice or because people are inventorying the set from the instructions.  I
guess I'm more anal than most.  :)

1794
----
The Castle Wagon Wheels in this set should be Small, not Large as they are
listed.

1795
----
The set actually includes an extra, unused White 1 x 1 Plate Round (Part
#4073) in addition to the one listed.
The White Flag 6 x 4 should be a White Flag 2 x 2, although the pattern is
correct.
The shoulder epaulettes now have a piece number (unofficial), of x125, and
are listed as "Minifig Shoulder Epaulettes", rather than "Shoulder Epaulets".

2872
----
The set came with 4 TrOrange Plate 1 x 1 Round, not 2.
The set came with 2 TrRed Castle Magic Wand, not 1.
The instruction sheet is number 4111799.

6008
----
The set came with 2 DkGray Lance, not 1.

1712
----
The set includes 3 Gray Plate 1 x 1 Round, not 1.

1491
----
The set came with 3 DkGray Castle Sword, not 2.
The set came with 3 Gray Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical, not 2.
The instruction sheet is number 120450.

1547
----
The set came with 5 Yellow Plate 1 x 1 Round, not 2.
The set came with 2 White Plate 1 x 1 Round, not 1.
The instruction sheet is number 120648.