 Database / Set Inventories / 637
  Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?

(...) that's actually for Jennifer to decide, but I think our guideline is that we'd prefer MISB, but will accept sets you think are complete - perhaps with a comment about the completeness. We do like to note the extra pieces you get when you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?

(...) I wouldn't mind, if I wasn't told :) but dan's right, MISB is preferred, but I happen to know that some of our inventories were done from instructions... that's why we love to get doubles, or later ourselves verify them, more information is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?

(...) O.k., I'll start with the MISB ones, and add a comment to those that were from EBay auctions. Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?

Wouldn't it be best to mark the source of the set (MISB, MIB, Loose w. Instructions) on the inventory page - that way people will know what to expect. It's going to be a bit hard to inventory some of the old sets (Although If I get a MISB Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?

(...) you mean add some kind of field, saying what kind of inventory this is, and what's the source? hmmm... maybe. Dan (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)