 Database / Set Inventories / 637
Re: nearly-complete inventories for sets from EBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:33:21 GMT

Hakan Tandogan wrote:
        I got a few sets from EBay that were marked as "complete",
and, as far as I can see, they had all the right pieces to build
at least the main model. Dou you accept inventories of those sets
into the Peeron Database or have the sets be MISP?

that's actually for Jennifer to decide, but I think our guideline is
that we'd prefer MISB, but will accept sets you think are complete -
perhaps with a comment about the completeness.  We do like to note the
extra pieces you get when you finish building a set, which is why
generating inventories from instructions doesn't work well...

Dan