 Database / Set Inventories / 629
    Re: "Diffs" of the master list of numbers? —Dan Boger
   (...) I thought of that, and I wouldn't mind doing it - except that I'm not sure what I'd diff it to - 24 hours ago? a week ago? last update? the master list is sometimes generated 5-6 times in an evening, if we're doing a lot of edits... I guess I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: "Diffs" of the master list of numbers? —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) How about a 24-hour-diff, and if the diff file is empty, just throw it away? That way, you would keep only the diffs in which something actually changed. What I'm doing at the moment is to download your master list and commit it to my CVS (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)