 Database / Set Inventories / 608
Re: 1815 Paradisa Lifeguard inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:02:41 GMT

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:53:31 GMT, Mike Timm <mtimm@usinternet.com> wrote:

1815 Paradisa Lifeguard

Arrrggghh!!  ok it looked fine when I posted it and in the web view but just
sitting in my newsreader or the raw view the columns are a bit messed up.  Oh
well the tabs should still be in there so it should work for importing and
people going to use it can add or remove tabs as necessary.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)