 Database / Set Inventories / 607
606  |  608
Subject:
1815 Paradisa Lifeguard inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:53:31 GMT

1815 Paradisa Lifeguard

Qty Color Part# Description Notes

1 yellow 3033 Plate 6 x 10
5 gray 4073 Plate 1 x 1 round   one of five is extra
1 white 3795 Plate 2 x 6
1 white 4476 Support 2 x 4 x 5 Stanchion Inclined
2 white 4589 Cone 1 x 1
1 white 3062b Brick 1 x 1 round
1 Lt. Pink 2432 Tile 1 x 2 with handle
1 white 3023 Plate 1 x 2
1 white 2540 Plate 1 x 2 with handle
1 gray 6020 Bar 7 x 3 with double clips
1 white 4095 Town Umbrella stand small
2 white 3069 Tile 1 x 2
1 white 4871 Slope Brick 45 4 x 2 Double inverted
1 Lt Pink 3960 Space radar disk 4 x 4
1 magenta 4079 Town seat 2 x 2
1 black 4349 Town loudhailer
1 magenta 3899 Town mug
1 white 3622 Brick 1 x 3 with Boom Box printing
1 red 2546 Animal Bird, red with colored feathers
1 green 3741 Plant Flower stem
4 magenta 3742 Plant Flower one of four is extra
2 black 4593 Lever, small  one of lever/lever base
2 white 298 Lever base  combo is extra

Minifig 1
White torso/yellow arms with sailboard print
Black waist with yellow legs
Smiley face with mustache
Blue baseball cap

Minifig 2
White torso/yellow arms with tank top/jumping dolphin
White waist with yellow legs
Lipstick and eyelash female head
Black ponytail

Well there it is, I choose a qty, color, part# and description format with any
notes following.  It's tab delineated, the set name is from the Lugnet Guide,
the doesn't have the name on it or a piece count.  This inventory was done on a
already built set, but had been kept separate so it's possible but not likely
that I have made an error.  Any comments or corrections welcome.  Permission is
hereby given to include this in whichever database you feel putting it into.

Enjoy,

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)