 Database / Set Inventories / 59
  6954

6954 Blacktron I Renegade Piece count is off from what was listed on the box. I found 9 more than what I should have, but I took pains to assemble and disassemble the model. Any comments welcome. Also, where is there a master list of parts numbers? (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 6954

One addition: 1 black 1x2 plate with 3L side beam tapered to 1 stud socket I'll keep looking for more. (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 6954

OK, last addition. Found one more piece that escaped me the first time. 15 black 1x2 plate Total piece count should read 313, which is 11 more than the 302 count given on lugnet and the box. The tires/hubs may account for 4, but it still leaves a (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 6954

It depends - were the pieces of odd colors, or were they a minifig part or something? If they were small pieces like 1x1x.3 plates or round dots, a few could have easily slipped in as extra pieces. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde -- (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv)